Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 Left with house and debts I don't know what to do about tax bill. Grateful for any advice.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
navel1 Posted - 13 November 2016 : 17:31:13
hi,
I separated in 2013 was left with the house and all the debts which has had adverse problems with my self employment trying to balance money and bills with cash flow problems from clients now to top it all off just got tax bill of 20k for jan payment not sure what to do any advise will be grateful.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Niobe Posted - 13 November 2016 : 21:51:23
Sorry - been watching films!!

How would you feel about declaring bankruptcy?

I would certainly seek some advice unless you can afford to keep the payments up yourself.

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

navel1 Posted - 13 November 2016 : 17:56:27
hi Niobe
I have outstanding mortgage of 35k two loans one of 67k and 11k all of which I pay myself.
thanks
navel1 Posted - 13 November 2016 : 17:51:06
quote:
Originally posted by Niobe

Hi and welcome,

Sorry to hear of your problems.

Do you still have debts with the house? You could consider bankruptcy but I would suggest you take some legal advice. You could either speak to CAB, or a reputable company. Try Vincent Bond (details on Google) for some free advice.

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

Niobe Posted - 13 November 2016 : 17:44:40
Hi and welcome,

Sorry to hear of your problems.

Do you still have debts with the house? You could consider bankruptcy but I would suggest you take some legal advice. You could either speak to CAB, or a reputable company. Try Vincent Bond (details on Google) for some free advice.

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page