•Bankruptcy Information Center
•What is Bankruptcy?
•Is Bankruptcy right for me?

•How to declare Bankruptcy?
•What happens to my assets?
•Bankruptcy and credit rating


•Bankruptcy News

Media Room:
•Press releases
•Media Coverage

•About BankruptcyHelp
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Forum Questions
 Tracing a company which has not paid me redundancy money?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2012 :  14:13:41  Show Profile  Visit Lynda.wt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The caller was made redundant without notice and had a judgement given in her favour but as yet the company has not yet paid the redundancy due to her. The company status was listed at Companies House as "active proposal to strike off" on 18 May. She wants to know if you can help her trace the company involved in the folding of this company. They are called Interfone Ltd are their registration number is 06822294.


United Kingdom
4590 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2012 :  17:34:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome.

I think you may need to seek legal advice about this one.

Follow through
Make your dreams come true
Don't give up the fight
You will be alright
'Cause there's no one like you in the universe

Go to Top of Page

forum expert

2826 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2012 :  18:17:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if there is a proposal to strike off then they are shortly going to cease to be a company, If you are a creditor then you can object to them being struck off, but it is only worth doing if you think they have the moeny to pay you, if the business id trulu bust then you will never get your money back despite the amount you are owed
Go to Top of Page

Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2012 :  19:38:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you have a judgement and have taken reasonable steps to get payment, you should contact the National Insurance Fund, who can make the payments to you. Contact CAB and they will help you with this.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06