Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 archive
 bankruptcy postbag for august
 For Admin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ann.s

238 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2008 :  16:08:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have a spammer offering advice on divorce you need to get the gun out !!! Oh forgot the one in blogs on holidays.

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2008 :  16:25:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Ann,
I just told them to get a life and go spam somewhere else. LOL
Hope ur ok.
JO

"There is light at the end of the tunnel, if you cant find it, get a brighter torch!"
Go to Top of Page

ann.s

238 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2008 :  16:32:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm fine you have just put a smile on my face, i'm a bit worried at the minute my 16yr son got his results on thursday he is beating his self up about them he needed B's for the course at college but got c's so he has to do an extra year at college, his dad is away at the min he has spoken to him and he seems a little better, he is going out with his friends tonight to either celebrate or console himself that has now got me worried he is a good kid and does know right from wrong.

Ann
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2008 :  16:38:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Ann,
Try not too worry too much, he will be fine. My son has his next year and wants to be either an electrician or BT engineer and cos he has learning difficulties im concerned that he may not get what he needs to get his course.
I know they will help him but I still worry, I know I just said Dont worry but I know its not easy when you have kids.
Wish him luck from me and my family and as I say
" There is light at the end of the tunnel".
I doubt if its what has been going on at home that has effected his results, its life.
My neice had a place at college which depended on those results, and although she did not quite get what they needed they let her in as long as she showed she would work hard, they gave her almost like a probabtionary period and now she is about to do year 2.
Take care Ann
LOL
Jo

"There is light at the end of the tunnel, if you cant find it, get a brighter torch!"
Go to Top of Page

ann.s

238 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2008 :  16:46:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My hubby is an electrican offshore but still does alot of training course when he's at home. My son wants to be an engineer, originally he was going in the RAF but broke his ankle in March so bang went that idea for 2-3 yrs due to the plate and pins in his leg, so he decided to do engineering at college, he has to start on the lower course for one year then the higher course for two years after that, so when he's 19 he is hoping his ankle will be okay and he'l be accepted in the RAF. I just want him to be happy with life and not stress out that is what parents are for stressing out!!!

Ann
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2008 :  16:50:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Ann
We cant help stressing out, thats part of the job as a parent.
I hope he gets into the RAF and that he enjoys himself.
He has good parents taking care of him and dont ever think your not a good parent, JUST COS U CARE.
You have done whats right for you and your family and that is the main thing, we all make mistakes and you like us have tried to correct this.
Enjoy the rest of the day, im off now to cook Spaghetti Bolognaise, I was going to do a BBQ but hubby has got stuck in traffic on the M25 and M3 and so that idea went out the window.
TTFN
JO

Edited by - Needafriend on 23 August 2008 16:51:25
Go to Top of Page

ann.s

238 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2008 :  16:57:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that Jo, We have tried to do our best for him as he is the only one, I do worry. I'm going to go out with my friend tonight just to local cricket club as I can't sit in the house alone and worry what's happening whilst he's out celebrating, I'm not going to have a drink just incase he needs me,not that he will but just incase.

Enjoy the spag bol!!

Ann
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

239 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2008 :  17:14:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ann
and a very warm welcome to our new expert
Deptfreejo
cheers admin

admin
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2008 :  19:38:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much, I look forward to having my new avatar placed on the forum so that new and old members can see who they are writing to.
I am glad that I can be of assistance to all, maybe its the caring nursee side of me that seems to want to always help others.
Have a great weekend.
JO

Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

239 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2008 :  20:55:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How lovely to meet you Debtfreejo
admin

admin
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 24 August 2008 :  08:04:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you admin,
All I have to do now is sort out my BLOG. Silly thing. Oh well no good worrying about it.
Thank you all sooooooooooooooo much.
Jo

Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

239 Posts

Posted - 24 August 2008 :  10:25:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're looking into the problem, Debtfreejo so you should be back to blogging again soon
admin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page