Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 My wife was made bankrupt 4 years ago
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

sonia
Starting Member

28 Posts

Posted - 05 April 2009 :  07:24:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well you know what they say what doesn't kill you will make you stronger.Its excellent you did not lose your home as I know exactly how that feels because I nearly lost mine, and you have to go through it yourself to really understand someone else's pain too.
Concentrate on your future now, you have got a lovely family and having something precious like that is better than owning buckingham palace. Look after your kids and I wish you the best of luck in helping building them a better future, for yourselves too.
Life will always be filled with up's n downs its knowing what to do and when to do that will get you through it,

God bless and enjoy, summer is round the corner and put behind this misery and gloom once and for all.xxxxxxxxx
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 05 April 2009 :  17:18:29  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well Hi sonia & all... xX

WELL THANKS EVERYONE 1NS AGAIN... xX

Have to say weve had a great weekend... (best in a very long time)
Feel so releived,,, I cannot explain !!! xX

Me & mark had a night with all our neighbours,,, for 1n of there birthdays... on friday night... we had a good drink... we both enjoyed it... (the 1st time in a long time too) We was rather drunk... lol... xX got home (where we renting) after 4 yesterday morning !!! lol... xX we was shattered yesterday xX but realy relaxed & early nights... last night... xX

WE TAKING THE GIRLS OUT SOON... SO THAT SHUD BE GOOD... HAVIN A LATE TEA OUT... xX KIDS ARE OFF FOR 2 WEEKS... SO GONER ENJOY THEM LOTS TOO... Even though we goner be buzy packing... itll still be good... xX xX xX

Even to write on the forum now... is so easy with that off our shoulders... every thing seems so much easier & not a problem... xX When we had all going on & panic stations !!! on what to do next, where to go, n who could help us... everything seemed to go so wrong !!! unbeleivable... xX

Any way our neighbours tell us they over the moon we going back !!! they organizing a street party... wish all on the forum could come n join us... itll be great... ive missed them all so much... xX

WELL MY GOOD PEOPLE FOR NOW... WILL KEEP POSTING THOU... xX

My regards always lil shaza, markm, n girls... xX xX xX
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 05 April 2009 :  17:39:56  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sonia

When were you bankrupt ???
Are you still trying to sort things out ???
You said in your last post to be you nearly lost your home ???

How long you been getting help on the forum & posting on it your self ???

You made me laugh so much... lol... when you was posting to us,,, on our bumpy road & bad times through out... xX

my regards always lil shaza... (facebook) xX
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 05 April 2009 :  17:48:33  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

timendi~causcrest~nesire !!! xX
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 06 April 2009 :  20:33:41  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
HI ALL ON THE FORUM... xX

Ive just watched on itv television...
How HMRC make so many miststakes...
People are billed for tax that they dont owe any way !!!
HMRC Take people to the high court of justise & they make them bankrupt...
They ruin peoples lives...

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ???

My regards always lil Shaza & markm. xX
Go to Top of Page

Jane.l
Average Member

511 Posts

Posted - 07 April 2009 :  09:47:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes, I watched that programme, I thought the man from the Tax office came across as a right arrogant twerp, and thats being polite
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 08 April 2009 :  08:54:29  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just update everyone.
I got me keys back last night at half five.
Whoop whoop.
Going to decorate while the house is empty over the easter hols.
Tryed to call the trustee yesterday to tell her that the funds had left my bank so i could get them back, but she was busy again!!!. In the end i emailed her and told her, she called me back at 1600 and said that she could not get in touch with the estate agent to tell them.
As soon as i came off the phone to the trustee i rang the estate agent and got straight through funny enough! she checked with the trustee and i went straight through picked them up.
I went straight HOME TO MY HOUSE and had a look about, there lock smith has damadged every door, but hay hoo it's mine again !!!!! yiippeeeee.

I've got to wait for the trustee solisitor to send me the transfer of land reg papers and then that's it!!

Just like to thank everyone one again from the forum. If we had not found you our story would have ended very diffrently!!
Am going to hang aound from now on and help anyone i can, even if it just advice on what happened to us.
Once again thanks very much, this forum has help us so much in our darkest hours, and its such a good tool for advice.

Mark and lil shazza
:)
Go to Top of Page

John

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - 08 April 2009 :  13:05:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mark & Sharon

I see the trustee's assistant is being her usual co-operative self! LOL!
Well having the keys back again is another hurdle overcome. I can't say I envy you the redecoration (i'm so lazy) but in the circumstances maybe you will actually enjoy doing it.

Don't work too hard, I'm sure you guys don't need me to tell you that Easter is a time for families to be together and have some fun. Hey, maybe the kids could help with some painting????

Have a great weekend and please let me know once the land registry records are revised.

John White
England Jackman & Spacey
Go to Top of Page

sonia
Starting Member

28 Posts

Posted - 09 April 2009 :  15:52:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi markm,
excellent you got your house back, my story of bankruptcy ended in 2005 but I still have the scars, but I am fighting back now. That's why when I see someone going through something similar it makes my blood boil. Yours will to whenever you hear someone going through what you did again.
I am in the middle of a very big case at the moment, my story is very complicated but have been advised that I have a 100% chance of success so I would love to post up my story but don't want to count my chickens before they hatch if you know what I mean.

Take care of each other and may you never go through any of this #### again, truly I mean it
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 10 April 2009 :  01:40:02  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Sonia & All... xX

Thanks for your reply,s... Im so pleased everyones still posting & thinking of us... xX

Weve actually worked our socks off the last few days... In our house !!! Weve not long getton back to the house we living in a the minute... As weve been trying to sort our house... Cleaning n preping !!! to decorate... gota be the 1st time ever... lol... weve not moaned about it... xX Getton there now though & carnt wait to move back in !!! xX (so excited) xX

Ive had serious withdral syptoms to day... lol... not had time to view & read whats going on n happening on the forum... haha... Thats why im posting as late tonight... xX

Sonia... on reading on ya past posts you,ve gone through lots ya self... Still on going now... xX I hope its all soon over for you & wish you every success... On the lot... xX (I hope all them chickens hatch for you) lol... xX you surely have been lots of help & gave us support every step of our way... xX THANKS xX again... xX Let us no how you doing n how u get on !!!
For now... goodbye & you take care... xX

Will be in touch & keep on posting on the forum... Bye for now all... xX

My Regards always lil shaza. (markm) xX
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 10 April 2009 :  01:54:46  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

timendi~causcrest~nesire !!! xX
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 10 April 2009 :  02:34:33  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi john...

Thanks for that last posting you sent... xX

Not had a minute to get on the forum... really missed it too... lol... been part of my every day life for so long... haha... Must check me facebook too... (am a total addict onit) xX
Been a very busy cleaner & forman... N lovein every minute of it... xX lol...
Our house is looking much better already... Weve had all our friends n neighbours calling in !!! which has been great... (as long as they dont stop the good work) lol... xX

Did you see that program on ITV. the other night. HMRC. on mistakes they make on so many people, make them bankrupt, rewuin there lives... etc etc... ??? xX

I notticed you posting as late as me... looks like me n you are up... after time again !!! haha... xX
Hope all is good on your end... will speak to you soon... take care & enjoy the easter holidays...

Bye for now... Thanks again John... xX

My regards always lil shaza. (markm) xX
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 12 April 2009 :  10:34:08  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

timendi~causcrest~nesire !!! xX xX

Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 12 April 2009 :  13:00:30  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone on the forum... xX xX

HAPPY EASTER

Wishing everyone a great weekend... xX Thinking of you,s all... xX

xX

Regards from lil Shaza. (markm) xX xX

markm. xX
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 13 April 2009 :  13:46:26  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
John... Or any one... xX

Just a quick question... If you can... xX
Ive checked the Insolvancy Register... My name isnt listed on it any more... It doesnt seem long ago,,, when i checked,,, that I was listed on it... It was only 3~4~09 that we paid to have our house back... From the trustee... We were able to do this as he was going to sell it to someone else... for a stupid ammount...

I thought even when my bankruptsy was settled & over... Id be listed onit for at least 3 months after... I was made Bankrupt January 05... Does the trustee take my name off the register ??? Or is it through the courts ??? Or does it get taken off after a time limit ??? Does anyone no this... xX

Sorry to be a pain... Just ive had this going on in my head since yesterday... Know what i mean !!!

Thanks alot...

Happy Easter Monday All...

My regards... Lil Shaza. (Markm) xX xX

markm. xX
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page