Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 I actually feel like suicide is an option
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Housing

United Kingdom
1399 Posts

Posted - 04 August 2009 :  22:03:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Sue A Big smile (Please...)

When wwe soke in the week, you wer posiyive. All ov us have sfterred depression, remorse, anxiety and mant thought of suicide (invluf=-ding my wife who is NOT BR - but involved EVERY Day and we are runnuing doen some days - like tiotady - MY ESA Nben has beenm stopped with no concern to the peole behild the clain...

I soke to Johm my GP and he will be in the office from 6 am tomorrow and at 8,00 am or thereabout he will be that to write a letter to say I am still suffering frim stress and depression ansd should be able to Appeal - one fight after another...

Again I say = this is a FAB site for sharing emotions - I am reasoably bright 1970`s degree, a professional qualification and 57 years old. Had you said I would lose two firms and my livliehood in a year and a full breakdown, I would have laughed - not so funny mow - no one knows what is around the corner - keep in ther and make sure you show love to your family - in my case, 4 daughters, a wife and two grandchildren and one on the way to make number 3 - just before Chrisatmas - Joy of Joys, we hope and pray, Richard
Go to Top of Page

sjbyron
Average Member

United Kingdom
746 Posts

Posted - 04 August 2009 :  22:08:14  Show Profile  Send sjbyron an AOL message  Click to see sjbyron's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Helen

asI said before if you dont pay enough tax then he/she wont put an NTIPA in place likewise with your DI

Stick to your guns with the OR

Stu J Byron
Go to Top of Page

Housing

United Kingdom
1399 Posts

Posted - 04 August 2009 :  22:11:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So sorry, I called you Sue - I aplogise you are Helen and I know that.
Keep using the site - it is GREAT and answers questions in a way that will assist you.

Take care and I am sure we will "speak" tomorrow, Richardxx
Go to Top of Page

helen_w5

79 Posts

Posted - 04 August 2009 :  22:14:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
housing - thank you! I know last time we spoke i was doing ok, and some of the time i am ok, but then if i think about the reality of it i begin to get this feeling of doom over me and i get chest pains, my heart races and i cant stop worrying. It does pass, but I still cant eat - today ive had one piece of chocolate and a few spoonfuls of cereals. I never knew what stress was until this week and I can honestly say that everything ive dealt with before and thought it was hard was so easy compared to what im feeling now....

Go to Top of Page

helen_w5

79 Posts

Posted - 04 August 2009 :  22:18:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stu - thanks for clarifying that. I guess i have some hope then. I looked at my payslip and it confirms that from september i will be earning less than 500 per month.

Thanks for your ongoing support - where would i be now if it wasnt for you all - frightening thought

Once again - EVERYONE - know how much I appreciate you time in replies
Go to Top of Page

helen_w5

79 Posts

Posted - 04 August 2009 :  22:19:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry meant "how much i appreciate your time in replies"
Go to Top of Page

frosie90

285 Posts

Posted - 04 August 2009 :  22:30:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Helen,
I am in Halesowen but if you can view my posts I was living near Birmingham airport. Both in Midlands but massive move for me. I went from owning house (well if you can call 33 year mortgage at the age of mid forties a viable proposition and indeed owning house) to renting a lovely small house where I am so happy. My new life. Still hard cos have high IPA but IU will try and ngegotiate. Look forward.
Go to Top of Page

helen_w5

79 Posts

Posted - 04 August 2009 :  22:34:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess its meant to be this hard isnt it - thats what makes us change for the better. I know for sure that i would do everything in my power to never get back here again! Your little rented house sounds lovely - im glad you found ssomewher to rent easily
Go to Top of Page

Housing

United Kingdom
1399 Posts

Posted - 04 August 2009 :  22:39:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife will be jealous at the "Smillies"...

Take things more slowly - think positive and not hegative.

A simple philospohy:

There are no problems, only solutions..." Think that way and we ALL will get to the other side where I am told, life is easier

Lost of hugs - get some sleep now - I am seeing my GP tomorrow to get some medication - I STILL need that crutch - but one day I will NOT, Love, from Richard
Go to Top of Page

frosie90

285 Posts

Posted - 04 August 2009 :  23:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Helen, you won't believe how happy I am. I truly believe in "New life". It was so hard though, and will now live my life very differently. I am finding it hard though in that no credit available. My advice to you is to decide to go for it. It is not a decision you have taken lightly so stand tall. Good luck.
Go to Top of Page

sjbyron
Average Member

United Kingdom
746 Posts

Posted - 05 August 2009 :  00:53:06  Show Profile  Send sjbyron an AOL message  Click to see sjbyron's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Helen

Glad to help

Good luck with the OR interview, make sure you inform him/her about the drop in income and also the outgoings you left out

Stu J Byron
Go to Top of Page

Niobe
Administrator

United Kingdom
4590 Posts

Posted - 05 August 2009 :  06:41:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let us know how it goes Helen.

The glimmer gets brighter all the time

Jan
xx
Go to Top of Page

helen_w5

79 Posts

Posted - 05 August 2009 :  11:24:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much to you all....

Go to Top of Page

Skippy
forum expert

United Kingdom
3290 Posts

Posted - 05 August 2009 :  12:10:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Frosie - I'm so much happier since I got over the initial shock of BR. I appreciate things so much more now, and my attitude is now if people have got nothing better to do with their time than talk about me then they need to get a life.

Tomorrow is a mystery, yesterday is history, today is the present, a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/

25 IPA payments made, 11 to go - on the home straight!
Go to Top of Page

helen_w5

79 Posts

Posted - 05 August 2009 :  12:21:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks skippy

Can you tell me what will happen to my working tax credits please - will they be classed as income and mean an IPA?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page